As unique as I like to think I am, there are some qualities I just can’t escape.
- Missourian: I have been known to slip up and say “farty” instead of “forty,” even occasionally uttering the quintessential “warshington.”
- Cat person: If I don’t want to leave my room, I won’t. I don’t care if you invited friends over. (But thankfully, I’m not as bad as this guy.)
- Liberal arts student: I learned about eight track tapes in Mass Media, David Hume in Logic and Nature and where to find a dead rat’s bladder in Biology. All in the same academic year.
- Catholic: The Rosary around my rearview mirror almost hit me in the face once while I made a sharp turn.
- St. Louisan: I, too, ask that big question.
- English major: Reading Chrétien de Troyes in a coffee shop. It happens.
- Mass communications major: Whenever I hear friends talking about what they heard in the news: “Who reported that??”